Spider Control Brisbane
Effective Spider Control Solutions for Your Home
Spiders in your home can be unsettling. Even just the sight of a spider can make your skin crawl. But there are good reasons to take control of spider infestations beyond just peace of mind. Certain species like the redback or white-tailed spider can inflict painful bites. Plus, heavy spider activity means there is an abundance of other pests for them to feed on.
At EPM Pest Control Brisbane, we understand how unnerving spider infestations can be. With over 10 years of experience, we provide affordable, high-quality spider control treatment to homes throughout Brisbane. Our licensed and insured technicians use the latest techniques and equipment to effectively and safely eliminate spider infestations. We offer complete solutions with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, because your peace of mind is our top priority.
Call now on to get rid of spiders: 07 3132 3773
What are Spiders?
Spiders are eight-legged creatures that belong to the arachnid family. There are over 45,000 known species of spiders in the world, many of which can be found right here in Australia.
Some behaviours that are common across most spider species include:
- Spinning webs to capture prey like flies, mosquitoes, and other insects
- Being most active at night when hunting for food
- Living solitary lives rather than in colonies
- Laying eggs contained in silken egg sacs
Spiders tend to thrive in dark, undisturbed places with an abundance of insects to feed on. Common areas around homes where they may take up residence include attics, basements, crawl spaces, garages, sheds, woodpiles, or under rocks and debris in the yard. Signs of a possible spider infestation can include visible webbing and egg sacs in these areas.
Common Types of Spider Species
- Redback Spider – shiny black body with distinctive red stripe
- Huntsman Spider – large, hairy, and fast moving
- Wolf Spider – hairy brown species that does not spin webs
- White-tailed Spider – medium-sized with cylindrical body
- Black House Spider – medium size arthropods that build messy webs
- Trapdoor Spider – burrow holes lined with silk for prey
What to do if you have a Spider Problem
If you suspect a pest infestation in or around your home, take proactive steps right away for control and prevention:
- Inspect your property for signs like webs and egg clusters, especially in undisturbed areas
- Seal cracks, crevices, and entries where spiders may access your home
- Store woodpiles away from the house and clear clutter
- Install insect lights or use natural repellents to deter insects that attract spiders
- Contact a professional pest control company for severe infestations
The sooner you take action, the easier it will be to clear your home of dangerous spiders and prevent future invasions.
Our Spider Control Services
- Spider Web Removal
- Comprehensive interior and exterior inspection
- Safe and effective chemical treatments
- Web and egg sac removal
- Follow-up treatments for severe infestations
- Advice on proofing your home
Why Choose Us
- Spider Control Experts
- 10 Years Expertise and Experience
- Comprehensive Pest Solutions
- Safe and Sustainable
- Customised Pest Control Plans
- Quick Response Time
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Licensed and Insured
- Affordable Pricing
- Free Estimates
- Local Understanding
- 24/7 Support
Contact Us Now!
Don’t live in fear of spider infestations another day!
Our experts are ready to assess your spider problem and take care of it quickly and completely. Call now!