- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using EPM Pest Control Brisbane website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least  years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use website
- You may:
(a) View pages from our website in a web browser;
(b) Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(c) Print pages from our website;
(d) Stream audio and video files from EPM Pest Control Brisbane website; and
- You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) Show any material from our website in public;
(d) Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(e) Redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- You must not:
(a) Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- This website is owned and operated by EPM Pest Control Brisbane.
- Our principal place of business is at Brisbane, Australia
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on …….
EPM Pest Control Brisbane
Address: Level 2, 120 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Phone: 07 3132 3773
Click here to send us an email