Building and Pest Inspections
Purchasing a home is exciting! But what if hidden issues turn your dream into a nightmare? Pests like termites and rodents can harm your home and health. Leaky pipes or cracks enable decay. Your busy life leaves no time to spot these threats. With over ten years of experience, EPM Pest Control Brisbane leads the way in building and pest inspections.
Our fully licensed and insured pros use the latest tools to check every nook and cranny. We pinpoint leaks, damage, and infestations before they grow. All to protect your investment and offer peace of mind.
Unlike temporary building inspectors, our Brisbane team lives here too. We take pride in delivering personalised service with your needs in mind. You can trust our warranties and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us today to schedule an inspection. We ease your worries during this exciting move.
Therefore, let our pest protection people welcome you home!
Phone now at 07 3132 3773.
The Step-by-Step Process
Our building and pest inspection process is designed to be thorough, efficient and minimise disruption.
- Initial Consultation – Firstly, we discuss your unique needs, property details and schedule a convenient time.
- Pre-Inspection – After that, our technicians will walk the property exterior and interior to understand layouts.
- Inspection – Then, using state-of-the-art tools and IPM methods, we methodically check all areas.
- Review & Recommendations – We analyse results to identify problems and best solutions.
- Report Delivery – Finally, you receive a detailed written report outlining findings.
Sleep Better Knowing Your Home is Safe
Our building and pest inspections give total peace. What do you gain?
- We spot wood rot, leaks, and other damage before expensive repairs are needed.
- We pinpoint any pest nests and offer prevention plans.
- Bank loan officers love our industry-standard reports.
- Check up put you in control when buying or selling.
- Get help with insurance claims if pests damage your dwelling.
- Rest easy knowing your investment is protected.
Little problems today can mean big headaches later with health risks and costly fixes. Take action now and sleep better tonight!
Signs You Need an Inspection
- Buying or selling a property
- Suspicious odors or sounds
- Visible pest droppings or nests
- Stains or wet spots on walls/ceilings
- Warped floors
- Doors/windows that stick
What We Inspect
Inside and Out:
- Roof cavity and exterior
- Subfloor and foundation
- Kitchen and bathrooms
- Living areas
- Drainage systems
Our Pest Detection Toolkit
We utilise industry-leading tools and technology for precise assessments:
- Digital thermal imaging cameras – identify moisture issues
- Endoscopes – see inside holes in walls and other hidden areas
- Moisture meters – detect leaks and flood damage
- Metal probes – check for wood decay behind enclosures
- Digital microscopes – analyse sample pests and debris
What’s in Your Custom Report
After the on-site inspection, we provide a detailed report including:
First, the areas checked and any problems discovered. Plus, photographic evidence is shown. Next, you receive specific recommendations to fix current problems. In addition, quotes for needed timber pest control treatments are provided. Moreover, advice for preventative measures is outlined. Finally, the full building inspection report is transferable to new owners if you sell.
Building and Pest Inspections Services
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Pre-purchase property check
- Pre-sale/re-financing inspections
- New construction inspections
- Termite inspections and treatments
- General pest inspections and treatments
- Moisture detection services
- Identification of leaks, floods, wood decay
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I be present during the inspection?
It’s not required, but we do recommend it so we can review findings and answer questions immediately.
How long does the examination take?
Generally 1.5-3 hours for a standard 3 bedroom home depending on size, age and concerns found.
What happens if you discover a major problem?
We advise you of any serious problems found and can provide fix quotes from our network of tradespeople.
Why choose EPM Pest Control?
With over 10 years of experience, we offer the knowledge to make an informed decision about any pests or property conditions. Our experts take the guesswork out of inspections.
“The technician found termite activity damage that our vendor’s assessment had missed. We couldn’t have negotiated the sale without EPM’s help.” – John S.
“Their moisture mapping technology located water leaks behind enclosures so I could repair damage before it got worse.” – Melanie T.
“EPM discovered a possum living in my roof that would have been a nasty surprise later on.” – Mark K.
Don’t Delay, Inspect Today!
Contact EPM Pest Control Brisbane to lock in your building and pest inspection today!
Our pest inspector experts are ready to deliver state-of-the-art assessments and trusted solutions to safeguard your property. Welcome home with confidence.
Call 07 3132 3773 or request an inspection online now!