Residential Pest Control
Residential Pest Control Experts in Brisbane
Pests are common in every area of Queensland, but especially in the city of Brisbane Northside.
Due to the high humidity levels in the area and the big population, pests see it as a haven with plenty of food.
By hiring our professionals from EPM Pest Control Brisbane, you can ensure that the nuisance steer clear of your home with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Phone us now on 07 3132 3773.
Experience, Insurance & Licensing
Our qualified pest controllers are operating under a license provided by the Queensland Government Department of Health, following the Regulations of the Pest Management Act of 2001.
We use our years of experience to respect the safety rules established by the Queensland Government. All of our pest control technicians are covered by public liability insurance, so our clients or business owners may only receive high-quality customer services.
Benefits of Residential Pest Control
Pests such as cockroaches, termites, or mice can deal a lot of damage to your home and health. A termite colony may easily destroy the integrity of your home, whereas termites and rats have the potential of carrying viruses and bacteria.
Residential pest control is essential not only to stop a live infestation but also to prevent a future one from coming into your home. We can help you in that matter.
Common Pests in Brisbane
Brisbane has a wide range of insects that have the potential of damaging a home. Here are the most common ones:
- Bed Bugs
Once the termites get into your home, the potential for a big infestation increases. This is why you should contact our experts for termite inspection and regular treatment plan as soon as possible.
Facts About Pests in Australia
The more informed you are, the better you can protect yourself against a pest control problem. Here are some important facts:
- Termites prefer a humid environment. So, if you live in a high humidity area, they are more likely to settle in your home.
- Australian cockroaches can run 50 times their body length in just one second. This makes them very difficult to catch.
- Huntsman spiders are the biggest spiders in Queensland but are also the most likely spiders to flee than attack.
- A termite queen can lay one egg every three seconds, which means a problem can grow very fast.
- There are 4,000 species of cockroaches in the world, and 450 of them can be found in Gold Coast, Australia.
We use various techniques to keep your pest problem under control. Below are the most common techniques.
- Organic Pest Control: The use of organic sprays, sticky traps, or pheromone traps to capture or kill the nuisance.
- Biological Control: Setting off natural predators in the environment that can capture them (i.e., an owl nest to get rid of rodents).
- Natural Pest Control: Natural techniques such as mulch to keep the gardens clear of invaders.
- Chemical Control: Using chemical treatment such as termiticide to kill or create a barrier against creepy crawly.
At EPM Pest Control Brisbane, we have all the tools necessary to ensure that unwanted pests steer clear of your family’s property.
Give us a call and we will come to you, no matter where you are in Brisbane.
Contact our team to find out more.